Anyone who has experienced a congress in Constance will come back. Conferences, congresses, events with views of the water and the experience of Lake Constance form a unique blend. The location, the surroundings, the quality. The BODENSEEFORUM KONSTANZ is a modern location in a city that is young at heart, hosting an excellent University and a renowned University of Applied Sciences, and which is historically important, sporting a magnificent historic city centre.
Constance is the largest city on Lake Constance. Its beautiful location with a spacious harbour promenade at the Constance Bay, the historic city centre and the large amount of leisure and shopping opportunities make it the real Lake Constance hotspot. The hotel industry provides around 2,500 beds for all requirements and budgets, the cuisine is top-notch. Sightseeing attractions in the historic city centre await you around every corner, and both the Unesco World Heritage site of Reichenau and the Mainau flower island are just a stone’s throw away.
- Lake Constance capital with a beautiful historic city centre
- Historical significance through the papal election during the Council of 1414–1418
- Outstanding recreational quality
- Great tourist and cultural offers
- Dining and shopping for all tastes
- Location of scientific excellence with the University and the HTWG